NSL can complete the toughest failure analysis jobs utilizing our comprehensive materials testing laboratories, instrumentation, and resources.
Our results will provide the answers to your most difficult problems. By getting the complete answers to why your component failed, future failures can be prevented.
A typical failure analysis can combine the analytical testing resources of our laboratory facilities including:
- Chemical testing laboratory for elemental analysis
- Metallurgical Laboratory for Metallography and mechanical testing
- Polymer laboratory for analysis of physical properties
Our failure analysis services help identify problems associated with product failures including:
- Finding major flaws or indications of misuse.
- Comparison of materials to specification
- Fracture characteristics and origin
- Heat treatment condition and general material quality
- Structure uniformity
- Material conformance to requirements