Whether you require physical, thermal, or chemical analysis of your polymer and composite materials, NSL relies on the latest instrumentation and analytical techniques to deliver accurate and reliable results. NSL’s compositional analysis includes chromatography, infrared spectroscopy, and thermal techniques to help determine the makeup of polymer or composite material. Contact us to learn more about our polymer testing lab or request a quote.
PerkinElmer Clarus SQ 8T Gas Chromatograph/Mass Spectrometer (GC/MS)
This world class GC/MS to allow for ultra-trace detection limits consistently and reliably – time after time.
What does this mean to our customers?
- High productivity
- The new hardware, software and libraries will allow for higher end analysis
- This instrument allows us greater throughput ability as we can now run Phthalates and Brominated Flame retardants simultaneously if needed
- The new instrument design allows for less down time for maintenance, and the large pump gets us back up and running faster after maintenance
PerkinElmer QSight Triple Quad Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectroscopy (LC-MS/MS) System
NSL recently added this top-rated LC-MS/MS system that incorporates Ultra High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (UHPLC) with a dual source, triple quadrupole mass spectrometer. This technology allows for precise measurements of very low concentrations of organic species in a wide range of sample types. NSL is initially deploying this technique to measure ppb levels of polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in manufactured materials. Perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) are a group of man-made chemicals that include Perfluorooctane Sulfonate (PFOS) and Perfluorooctanoic Acid (PFOA).
PerkinElmer FT-IR Spectrometer 3
Another recent addition to our polymer testing laboratory is the world-class Perkin Elmer FT-IR Spectrometer 3. This high-tech system allows our team to perform Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR) services for samples ranging from 4,000-450 cm. Sample applications include, but are not limited to:
- Pharmaceuticals and Nutraceuticals
- Chemicals and materials
- Gas Chromatography
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectroscopy
- Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectroscopy
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy
- Anion Chromatography
- Karl Fischer Moisture
- Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA)
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry
- Optical & Electron Microscopy
- Laser Diffraction Particle Size
- Sieve Analysis
Request a Polymer Lab Testing Quote Now
NSL Analytical’s polymer lab testing services offers our customers the expertise required to help solve a wide variety of polymer and composite materials problems. Contact us to learn more or request a quote. Our team would be happy to help address your needs.