LC-MS instrumentation provides our clients with a mechanism to determine characterization needs, detecting and identifying compounds to resolve a variety of material problems.
Our team of scientists use latest technology via LC-MS/MS which uses ultra-high pressure liquid chromatography (UHPLC) in both reverse and normal-phases, to separate analytes with very high resolution. The analytes of interest are then detected with a triple-quadrupole mass spectrometer, where precursor and product ions are formed. The precursor/product pair is unique to an analyte and therefore this methodology is both highly sensitive and highly selective.
Typical organic compounds that are analyzed by this technology are PFAS, Phthalates, Bisphenol-A, Hexabromocyclododecane (HBCDD) and other analytes. These can be measured “on-column” in the parts-per-trillion (ppt) concentration range.
- Customized testing and method development for customer applications
- Routine analyses for confirmation of substance, trace analyses
- Low/trace level quantitation in complex matrices
- Qualitative analysis for product lot to lot variation
- Identification/classification of unknown product contaminants/impurities