When precision and accuracy of results is paramount to your materials testing needs, NSL Analytical will utilize Classical Wet Chemistry. NSL chemists will use these methods for quantitative chemical measurements of a variety of elements when the accuracy of your results is most critical. Classical wet chemistry techniques include:
- Gravimetric – for quantification of silicon, aluminum, and nickel
- Titrimetric – for manganese, antimony, and titanium
- Colorimetric – for phosphorous and Cr +6
- Wet Chemistry methods are provided for customers requiring testing to ASTM specifications
- “Referee” to validate accuracy of results from traditional instrumentation testing
Contact us today for more information about our Wet Chemistry techniques and testing services.