NSL tests materials and products for chemical composition, components and impurities. We can analyze a wide range of products and samples, with detection down to trace levels.
- Chemical Trace Analysis
- Elemental Trace Analysis
- Failure Analysis
- Contamination Analysis
- Materials Analysis and Testing
Chemical Composition Tests Available:
- Gas Chromatography
- Ion Chromatography
- Liquid Chromatography
- Mass Spectroscopy
- GC Mass Spectroscopy (GC-MS)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP-MS)
- FTIR (Solution & Pellet)
- X-Ray - EDS & XRF Analysis
- Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP-AES)
- Atomic Absorption Graphite Furnace (GF-AAS)
- Spark Atomic Emissions (Spark-AES)
- Wet Chemistry
Request more information to see how NSL can help with your Chemical Composition Testing and Analysis.
Learn how NSL supports innovation by testing and analyzing chemical composition for specification elements and trace and major elements in the Additive Manufacturing & 3D Printing Industry.