The full-time Executive Assistant will perform a broad range of administrative duties for Executive Leadership team. The candidate must be competent in performing tasks with minimal direction and willingness to handle a wide variety of situations, as well as competing priorities, in a timely and efficient manner. The candidate must have outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Draft and prepare routine and advanced correspondence including emails, letters, memoranda, meeting minutes, Powerpoint presentations and excel reports. Review outgoing correspondence for accuracy, format consistency, signatures and conformance with executive procedures.
- Prepare, compile and maintain confidential information and reports.
- Assist with administrative aspects of company programs and events including recording meeting minutes and handling meeting planning and agenda.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and maintain complex and changing calendars working through scheduling roadblocks.
- Arrange all domestic and international travel to ensure consistency within company procedures and support organization in obtaining necessary travel documents including Visa/passport, etc. as necessary.
- Key liaison for the organization to ensure preparation for meetings and events run smoothly. Meeting planning includes anticipating materials needed for meeting as well as preparation for internal/external meetings.
- Provide routine administrative support such as copying, faxing, scanning, organizing and filing confidential files and records systems of the organization.
* The job description documents the general nature and level of work but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties and responsibilities required of job incumbents. Consequently, job incumbents may be asked to perform other duties or work overtime as required.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, Experience):
- 5+ years of administrative experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn new tasks and software.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- In-depth understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
Work Conditions/Physical Demands:
Office/General lab environment: Includes sitting, standing and walking; infrequent lifting of up to 20 lbs., pulling, pushing, carrying, reaching, bending, twisting, climbing, squatting, and crouching. Office is attached to a lab that contains toxic materials with possible exposure to odors, acids, fumes and other reactive materials.
This description is representative of the knowledge, skills, abilities and physical requirements to successfully perform the job. At the employee’s request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.