Temporary – Part-Time
NSL Analytical Services Inc. is an independent, commercial materials testing laboratory. Our services comprise a broad spectrum of analytical testing for quality control, failure analysis, product performance, and material selection and characterization. We are currently searching for the most talented individuals to join our staff, and look forward to welcoming you to our team. We are always looking for team players with good problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to organize and multitask to meet production deadlines. The ideal candidates will be flexible, team oriented, and willing to learn multiple facets of our business.
Directly assists the quality assurance manager with projects supporting the administration of the NSL quality system.
- Upgrade of NSL quality systems for ISO17025-2017 and Nadcap Checklists
- Develop requirements matrix for ISO17025-2005 and ISO17025-2017
- Develop requirements matrix for all current Nadcap Checklists
- Build cross-reference tables for NSL documents and registration standards.
- Process document updates
- Update documents on SharePoint system
- Assist with the training documentation for the project
- Assist with the general duties and responsibilities of the NSL Quality Department
- Works in a safe manner following all NSL safety practices.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, Experience):
- Associate’s degree in business or manufacturing-related field. Education in chemistry (min. 1 college-level semester) or experience with chemistry-related business (1 year min.) preferred.
- Work experience in a regulated industry (Aerospace, Nuclear, Medical etc.) preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective computer literacy with Microsoft products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous responsibility in key systems of a quality management system, ISO 17025 and Nadcap preferred, ISO 9001, AS9100, TS16949, ISO14001 accepted.
- Ability to assess requirements quickly and work independently, efficiently, and accurately
- Ability to work as a key member of a highly collaborative team, working closely and coordinating with people at all levels of NSL
- Ability to represent NSL in a professional manner
- Ability to successfully negotiate the culture of a medium-sized, growing company
- Ability to clearly maintain and manage several projects at once, and provide regular
- accountability updates for assignments
- Professional attitude and approach
Work Conditions/Physical Demands:
Office/General lab environment: includes sitting, standing and walking; infrequent lifting of up to 20 lbs., pulling, pushing, carrying, reaching, bending, twisting, climbing, squatting, and crouching. Office is attached to a lab that contains toxic materials with possible exposure to odors, acids, fumes and other reactive materials.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.