NSL is hiring! Come join our Team:
Founded in 1945, NSL Analytical Services works with leading industries to provide commercial materials testing. We work with leaders in the Aerospace, Automotive, and Manufacturing industries. Our customers rely on our technology to help develop, research, and test the materials that go into their products. The materials we have tested can be found anywhere from the airplane you are riding in, the semi’s that you see on the road, and even in your local store.
NSL provides critical information that our customers can trust, with rapid turnaround to help them meet the demands of their customers.
NSL launched its Ophthalmic Testing division in 2009. This role is about building lifelong relationships in the Ophthalmic Industry. This role works to understand the customer needs and partner with them to create new sales products as needed. The role interprets the quality NSL can bring to the ophthalmic industry and relate it to the with regulatory, lens and frame products and processes.
- The Sales Rep will engage prospects and established customers by telephone, email, or in person.
- Interacts with customers to develop and encourage new business and generate revenues.
- Develops and familiarizes customers with NSL Ophthalmic testing capabilities.
- Position requires up to 25% travel, where this individual will be required to represent NSL Analytical in global teleconferences, face-to-face meetings, trade-shows and forums requiring occasional public speaking.
- This individual will be required to stay abreast of emerging ophthalmic technologies, testing protocols and quality trends and attend Standards meetings.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, Experience):
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s or Associates degree in business, science or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of optical industry sales experience, optical lab experience or equivalent with a willingness to learn.
- Exceptional telephone skills.
- Working knowledge or ability to learn software programs such as MS Office, HubSpot, NetSuite and Zoom Video Conferencing.
- Proven track record in meeting and/or exceeding goals.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-management, with proven ability to meet & maintain deadlines
- Strong presentation and professional selling skills
This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.